- Will communicate with customers by phone and email sensitively, politely and effectively
- Is able to liaise with other teams internally to find practical solutions to customer issues
- Works calmly under a degree of pressure
- Will contribute towards a positive and customer-focused culture
Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday
Salary: £26,000- £29,000 p.a.
- To deal with customer queries, requests and complaints by telephone and email
- Liaison with relevant teams internally e.g. designers, production, delivery, installations, to address or remedy any issues raised.
- To manage and coach two other people that make up the Customer Services team
- To provide regular feedback and data to the Customer Services Director with the objective of improving the company’s service to customers
- It is likely that the successful candidate will have a proven track record in a customer-facing role
- A high standard of verbal and writing skills is essential
- Some knowledge of kitchen design and/or installation would be an advantage but is not essential. (The induction programme will include product and process training.)
- Has a desire to work within a dynamic growing team & business
- Has a broad skill set and is looking to develop these skills
- Can be flexible in their work, and has a solid base set of IT skills
- Is confident dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Create management information reporting to support all business areas
- Provide insight on management information to the senior management team
- Configure and optimise our CRM and ERP software packages (salesforce and AXQOLT)
- Configure and optimise our telephony solution
- Support company-wide system training and ensure ‘best practice’ is maintained
- Assist the Technical Operations Manager in day to day tasks
- A formal IT qualification at A-Level or above
- Previous experience of working with Salesforce is preferable but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Excel
Managing customers’ kitchen projects from the point the design is signed off until the kitchen is fully installed. This will involve (i) liaising with customers so that they are well informed of all processes and requirements for successful fitting (ii) booking installation appointments (iii) over-seeing the schedule of activities required to achieve a successful and timely supply and fit (iv) liaising with in-house and contracted specialists for the resolution of any issues that may arise.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Strong communication skills – by telephone and by email.
- Good team-working ability. The Project Coordinator will be required to liaise with multiple departments during the process of production through to completed installation.
- Good problem-solving skills so that appropriate solutions are achieved promptly.
- The ability to work calmly in a busy environment, to be proactive in managing workloads and ensuring queries are dealt with within the defined timescales.
- Good organisational skills to enable the handling of multiple customer projects at different stages of completion.
- Customer service experience involving the resolution of challenges may be advantageous.
- Some understanding of cabinet construction and the technicalities of kitchen installation is preferred though relevant training will be provided.
…brings enthusiasm and a commitment to customer service. Some sales experience is preferred but more important to us is (i) a willingness to learn and (ii) listening skills so that customer needs are understood, allowing appropriate solutions to be provided. If you are a bright achiever with a passion for design and sales, we can provide the support and the environment to help you win the business. The next career step for successful Associate Designers will be to the position of Designer.
Location: Various showroom locations
Hours: 40 hours, Tuesday to Saturday
- Working with clients from first point of contact through to sign off of their project plans
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly/yearly basis
- Helping colleagues with designs and amendments when required
- Arranging the provision of product samples to customers
- Managing consultations with walk-in customers.
- Maintaining showrooms to a high standard.
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline effectively
- Creativity and a flair for design
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A friendly and open approach and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience in kitchen design may be advantageous but is not essential
- Successful candidates are likely to have a good university degree but this is not essential